Gas fires gas service and gas repair
Here at Anything Gas we strongly recommend servicing opened flue gas fires every 12 months, due to the risk of a chimney blockages, in particular birds nesting in the spring.
Our gas fire servicing checklist includes:
- Testing the chimney or flue.
- Cleaning the gas fire and checking gas burners.
- Checking for correct ventilation.
- Checking the gas efficiency and testing any gas joints for leaks.
- Checking the flue box for cracks and faults.
Call us on 07816 348584 or contact on the form at the bottom for more information or to make an appointment.
If your chimney becomes blocked, there is a serious risk that toxic products of combustion can become trapped and can escape from your fire into your home.
Gas fire service cost
Gas Fire Breakdown/Repair Cost
Anything gas does not charge a call out charge but a minimum of 1 hour. After the first hour charges are made by quarter of an hour not to the full hour. So for example a 1 hour 25 min repair would be charged at 1.5 hours not 2 like some other companies.